Wallables are 3-dimensional sculpted wall décor products made out of soft and ‘eco-friendly’ polyurethane foam made from US grown soybeans. They attach to any flat surface with our easy on, easy off Velcro® patch, allowing Wallables™ to be removed and repositioned. Wallables are safe and have passed both the ASTM and CE toy safety standards. Wallables are interactive, they teach the alphabet and glow in the dark making them very inviting for small hands to touch, feel and experience”.
I had the opportunity to review Lightning McQueen and Mator Wallables from the Cars movie. Both of my boys are VERY big fans of that movie and we’re already looking forward to the sequil coming out this summer, so when I opened the package I received from Wallables & pulled them out – my boys, especially my youngest was beside himself with excitement. And, I was happy to see how excited he was because they were going in his room.
They are so easy to apply onto the wall, too! You start by peeling off the cardboard backing, which is used for packing purposes. Once that’s done, you just have to stick one half of the supplied velcro to the wall and one to the Wallable……and attach your Wallable right to the wall. Easy peasy! I did check to see that I could peel the velcro off the wall ( the instructions stated you can remove and reapply) and guess what? There was no mark on the wall! Oh, and Wallables are also lead, Phthalate and Bisphenol-A Free!
Mater measures 9 x 11 x 2″ and Lightning McQueen measures 6 x 11 x 2″.
Wallables are eco-friendly and made from recyclable foam, which is perfect for those of us who are trying to be more “green”. Because you can take them down off the wall & play with your Wallables, they encourage sensory exploration, too! What parent wouldn’t love that? I bet you’re wondering where you can get Wallables of your own? Just stop by your local Toys R Us store! Of course you can order them online at wallables.com, Target.com, Amazon.com and Kmart.com, too!
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me which Wallable you like the best . Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (all you have to do is click the button over on the right to vote). You can vote once per day and it counts as one entry into the contest per vote (please leave a comment for each entry).
6. Follow me on Networked Blogs (3 entries)!
7. Stumbleupon one of my posts (not a review/giveaway post though please) and let me know which one you Stumbled (3 entries)!
8. Enter one of Jana’s giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
9. Like Wallables on Facebook (1 entry)!
10. Follow Wallables on Twitter (1 entry)!
11. Subscribe to receive emails about Masshole Mommy by email (bottom of the page) (2 entries)!
12. Grab my button and leave a link (5 entries)!
15. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 05/07/11 and is open to Continental US residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at Wallables for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***