Everyone that knows me, knows how much I love personalized things. Having the opportunity to express myself is priceless to me. A name that comes to the top of my mind every time I think about getting a customized gift is CafePress. I’ve purchased from their website in the past and when I found out I was going to be able to review some of their products, I was thrilled. CafePress is the ultimate destination for coffee mugs, funny t-shirts and custom gifts!
Because CafePress has such a large variety of products available for customization, I spent quite a while on their website narrowing down what I wanted to pick for my review. I finally narrowed it down to three things:
This 24 oz bottle is made of a sturdy plastic and has the Masshole Mommy logo printed right on it. Pretty awesome, huh? It’s dishwasher safe (I tried it), and it’s BPA & phthalate free! What’s even better, is it’s only $10!
Next up was this awesome Personalized Tote Bag:
Features of this bag:
- 100% cotton canvas
- 15″ x 18″ x 6″
- Extra long strap
I’ve been taking my bag with me everywhere and I love it. It’s big enough to hold everything I need, but not so big that it gets in the way.
Lastly, I picked out the Women’s Basic T-Shirt:
And for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me wearing it at the National Moms Nite Out event that I co-hosted last week:
There are 19 different colors available for this t-shirt and it comes in sizes Small to 2XL. I found that the t-shirt I received ran a little bit small, but other than that it was very comfortable. It’s soft and there was minimal shrinkage when I washed it. There are many different t-shirt options on CafePress’s site, so don’t feel like you’re only limited to this style. There are long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirts available for men, women, kids, babies & toddlers.
It was so easy to upload my design to the CafePress website. I kid you not, it took me all of about four seconds. Once my image was uploaded to the site, they stored it there, so I was able to create all of my products while only having to upload the image once. And if you don’t have a specific image, but still want to customize one of their items, there are so many fonts and designs to choose from, that you will surely find something you just have to have.
I love that I can get customized gifts for anyone -right from the comfort of my own home. CafePress has such an impressive selection of products available. If you’re looking for customized gifts, check CafePress first. You’ll come back and thank me.
Win it: Thanks to the generous folks at CafePress, one (1) of my lucky readers is going to win a $60 gift certificate to be spent on anything you like at CafePress!
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me what you would purchase if you won . Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (all you have to do is click the button over on the right to vote). You can vote once per day and it counts as one entry into the contest per vote (please leave a comment for each entry).
6. Follow me on Networked Blogs (3 entries)!
7. Stumbleupon one of my posts (not a review/giveaway post though please) and let me know which one you Stumbled (3 entries)!
8. Enter one of Jana’s giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
9. Like CafePress on Facebook (1 entry)!
10. Follow CafePress on Twitter (1 entry)!
11. Subscribe to receive emails about Masshole Mommy by email (bottom of the page) (2 entries)!
12. Grab my button and leave a link (5 entries)!
15. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 06/04/11 and is open to Continental US residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at Cafe Press for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***