When I think of summer, one of the first things that comes to my mind is lemonade. It’s so refreshing and absolutely delicious. So, here’s another great summertime cocktail for you – made with lemonade, of course. By the way, this recipe makes five servings!
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate (ie Minute Maid) – thawed
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can).
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila (again – use the empty lemonade can).
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes
- Salt for rimming glasses (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into slices (optional)