I know so many people that love pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cake, but how about a drink made with pumpkin? Why not? This recipe for pumpkin pie martinis is pretty easy to make and if you love the taste of pumpkin, trust me…you’re gonna love it.
This recipe only serves one, so feel free to double, triple…well, you get the point.
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 ounce of vanilla vodka
- 1.5 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree (from a can is fine)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- cinnamon and sugar
Here’s what you do:
1. In a shaker combine the ice, vodka, Bailey’s, half & half, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously until chilled.
2. Use a napkin to wet the rim of a martini glass. Combine equal parts cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Roll the rim in the mixture.
3. Pour the martini in to the prepared martini glass and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice (if desired).