Do you hate cleaning your toilets? I know I do and with four males in the house, it can be a really messy task. If I left it up to one of them to clean up after themselves, it would never get one (I’ve tried), so at least once a week (usually it’s more like 4 or 5 times a week), I like to give our toilets a good scrub down. Scrubbing Bubbles is a brand that I use often and more importantly, trust…and when I was given the chance to review their One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, I was thrilled.
I received my One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner a few days ago and I put it to use right away!
Start with a clean bowl and it will easily keep it clean with just a couple of sprays a day. The powerful cleaner tackles tough stains like toilet rings, hard water marks and lime scale – and helps keep them away.
Simply clip the nozzle over the rim inside the bowl—it securely fits all types of toilet bowls. Then effortlessly spray the bowl with the tap of the foot pedal and walk away! The 360 degree spray will cover the complete bowl, even under the rim.
Here are the directions:
- Set base of the device on the floor.
- Attach action sprayer to toilet rim.
- Move spray head up or down on the clip until the plastic ledge fits snugly under the rim. Level the action sprayer inside toilet rim. Attach hose to side of clip. The suction cup should rest on the outside of the toilet bowl. It’s not necessary for the suction cup to stick to the outside of the bowl.
- Insert a new refill into the base, and then press the can down until you hear a click.
- Place white sleeve over the refill. (The device can be used with or without the sleeve.)
- Step on foot pedal for one second to dispense—unit will spray as long as the pedal remains depressed.
It was super easy to use and I was very happy with the results. I need to run out and get another starter kit for my other bathroom this weekend actually. Each refill lasts for a whole 30 days, too. One less thing to have to worry about is always nice, right? The One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner retails for just $11.89 and you can purchase it online or in stores where ever Scrubbing Bubbles are sold.
Win it: One (1) of my lucky readers is going to win a Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner of their very own.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me why you need to win this. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana’s giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Follow Scrubbing Bubbles on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Follow Scrubbing Bubbles on Facebook (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (10 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 10/29/10 and is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at Scrubbing Bubbles for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***