Since the holidays are right around the corner, I’m back with another fantastic cocktail recipe and this time it’s got some holiday flare. Gingerbread martinis go great with….well, just about anything.
This recipe is for one drink only and it’s a doosey (it contains lots of booze), so make sure you have a designated driver before you have one…..or four.
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce of bailey’s irish cream
- 1/2 ounce of kahlua liqueur
- 1/2 ounce of Hiram Walker Gingerbread liqueur
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla ice cream(VERY soft and melty)
- Whipped cream
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- One gingerbread cookie (for garnishing purposes)
Here’s what you do:
Start by putting a small scoop of vanilla ice cream into a martini glass. Then mix the first four ingredients in a shaker over ice and shake well. Pour it over the vanilla ice cream and then top it with whipped cream. Sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon over the top and garnish with a gingerbread cookie.
Easy peasy. What do you think?