I’m just going to come out and say it – I hate running. With a passion. I know some people love it and I want to love it – I really do, but I just can’t do it. The thing is, I know that running is a great workout and I am going to need to run a timed mile in the very near future because of the martial arts training that I am currently going through (it’s part of the testing process).
Since I truly dislike running so much, I need something to help me get through my misery and music is that thing.
1. Sound of Madness by Shinedown
2. Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
3. Bring the Action by Will.I.Am and Britney Spears
4. Gold on the Ceiling by El Camino
5. Everything Zen by Bush
6. Berzerk by Eminem
7. C’mon by Ke$ha
8. Magic by B.o.B.
9. Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
10. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
11. Applause by Lady Gaga
12. Talk Dirty to Me by Poison
13. Krazy – Pitbull
14. That Power by Will.I.Am
15. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
16. Volcano Girls by Veruca Salt
17. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
18. Tubthumper by Chumbawamba
19. Without You by David Guetta (feat. Usher)
20. I Can Only Imagine by David Guetta (feat Chris Brown)
21. Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
22. Weight of the World by Saliva
23. Counting Stars by One Republic
24. Cherry Pie by Warrant
25. The Sickness by Disturbed
I know, I know….some of those are pretty random. But at least it keeps me going and that’s what counts, right?
What songs motivate you while you’re working out?