“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dover International Speedway. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation at the conclusion of the program.”
I don’t know about you, but I like to keep my kids busy. Especially on the weekends. We all work hard during the week and deserve to have a little fun on our days off, right? Too many times, though, I find that we end up doing the same things over and over again. Going to the playground, the movies, trampoline parks and museums are fun, but sometimes we want something a little more exciting.
How about going to the AAA 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at the Dover International Speedway on October 4th? I am.
If your family are thrill seekers, and don’t mind a little noise, the Dover International Speedway will be hosting the AAA 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race this October. Fans and their families will experience thrill and amazement as the world’s best drivers rip around the Monster Mile competing in the first knockout race in the 10-race chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup!
Beyond the race itself, there are plenty of other opportunities for families to grab some food, have some fun and enjoy the festivities! Here are a few of the things that my family plans on checking out while we are there:
- Time: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Free, interactive displays will be set up in the FanZone (located outside of turn 4),
- Featuring games, free sampling, live music and more.
- Some focal points include a number of partners such as5-Hour Energy, AAA, M&T Bank, Lucas Oil, ACME, Camping World, Comcast XFINITY, the NASCAR Foundation, the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, Toyota, USO Military Village and more!
- Time: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- This family friendly environment is full of fun and popular activities that everyone can enjoy!
- Located outside of Turn 4
- Attractions such as racing simulators, face painting, prize drawings, moon bounces, show car displays, interactive games and rock climbing, and much more!
Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
Official 2016 qualifying event for the annual Fourth of July International Hot Dog-Eating Contest will take place on Sunday at 12:45 in Victory Plaza.
Shouldn’t watching a hot dog eating contest be on everyone’s bucket list? Plus, if you want to take your family to the race, they are offering $10 junior tickets. Kids ages 14 and younger can go to the Sunday NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at the Monster Mile for just $10. Junior seating sections are set in all four turns of the one-mile, concrete oval, and include seven alcohol- and tobacco-free sections.
Be sure to enter the Monster Mile Sweepstakes so your family to win tickets to the big event!
I am super excited about making memories with my family at the Dover International Speedway’s AAA 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race in a few weeks.
Have you ever been to a live race? What was your favorite part?