This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
To say that we are major football fanatics in our house is a complete understatement. Whenever our team plays, life stops so that we can huddle up on the couch and watch the game – unless we happen to be at the game. This year, our team is doing pretty well and might even make it to the big game next month (fingers crossed). Even if my team isn’t in the big game, my family is still having some friends and family over to watch it regardless of which teams are playing.
And what’s a party without some great snacks?
When it comes to hosting, I really do try to impress my guests by getting creative with some of the food. And this year, they are all sure to be impressed. I headed to Walmart to stock up on snacks and got everything I needed.
See? I got something for everyone:
I decided to use the SNICKERS® Minis that I got and make a cool snack stadium out of them including a yummy dip. I was really happy with the way it came out and it was really simple to put together.
Here’s what you need:
- 8oz thawed whipped cream
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 15-20 crushed SNICKERS® Minis
- 1-2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 3 large apples
You will also need:
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Football paper plate
- Decorating bag
Here’s what you do:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine your whipped cream, cream cheese, and peanut butter and mix well with a hand mixer.
This is what it will look like:
2. Add in about 18 crushed SNICKERS® Minis and fold in with a spatula.
3. Cut your apples into slices.
4. Place your apples onto the football plate into 3 different sections (leaving room for the yummy dip),
5. Scoop your SNICKERS® dip into the 2 empty spaces.
6. Now heat your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
7. Pour your chocolate into a decorating bag, cut a small piece of the tip of the bag off.
8. Now you can start drawing the football field lines into your apples and dip.
9. Now draw on the yard lines on the edge of the dip/plate.
10. Your stadium now needs to be build on the outside, stack your SNICKERS® Minis around the football plate, I did mind 2 high.
11. Toss on a handful of Skittles® on the ends to look like the fans and you’ve got your self a yummy football stadium ready for your next party!
Like I said, I aim to impress and this is definitely a fun way to snack!
You can get more recipes and snack stadium ideas for the big game right here.
Are you planning any festivities for the big game this year?