Peeps. You either love ’em or hate ’em. I happen to fall into the former category and could eat them every single day (if they had no calories). While I think Peeps are just perfect on their own, it’s fun to get a little creative with them every now and then. These Easter Bunny Peeps Pops are simple to make and even more fun to eat.
Here’s what you need to make your Easter Bunny Peeps Pops:
- Yellow bunny Peeps
- 1 Cup Wilton pink melting chocolates
- Pastel sprinkles
- Blue lollipop sticks
You will also need:
- Parchment paper
- Microwaveable bowl
Here’s what you do:
1. Microwave one cup of pink melting chocolates in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Pull apart your marshmallow peep bunnies.
3. Hold your bunnies ears and dip the lower half into your pink chocolate.
4. Set them on your piece of parchment paper and top them off with sprinkles.
5. While your chocolate is still melted, stick a blue lollipop stick into the bottom half of your chocolate covered bunny.
6. Set them in the fridge for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate is completely hardened.
7. Serve your Easter Bunny Peeps Pops and enjoy!
I remember back in the day, Peeps only came in yellow and pink. These days Peeps come in every color of the rainbow, so you can go with any color combination of Peeps, chocolate and lollipop sticks that you like. If you are feeling extra creative, mix and match the colors.
These Easter Bunny Peeps Pops make a super fun treat and if you have Peeps lovers in your family, these will go over big. I am hosting Easter dinner this year and these will definitley be on my menu.
Do you love Peeps or hate them?