Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper, but as always, all opinions are my own!
I am so happy that spring has finally sprung up here in Boston. In all honesty, winter wasn’t too bad this year (coming from a girl who is still traumatized from the 4 feet of snow we had on the ground at once a few winters ago). I am so happy we made it through this winter with only a blizzard or two and I am ready for spring like you would not believe.
With the change in seasons, I like to not only spring clean my house, but spring clean my menu, too. I have a picky eater in the house and we all definitely have our favorites around here, but change can be good – and with the nice weather, I was inspired to try something new. Especially with the great deals going on at Shaw’s! Starting 4/24 you can save $10 instantly when you spend $30 on participating Unilever products like Hellmann’s, Knorr and Lipton.
Online they have tons of delicious sounding recipes, and it has been so warm this week, the four of us decided to have dinner outside on the deck. But what’s dinner outside without an amazing beverage to wash it down. I ran over to Shaw’s the other day and picked up the ingredients I needed to make this amazing recipe for Lipton Mega Mint Iced Tea that I found.
Here’s what you need:
- 4 of cups water (to be boiled)
- 2 Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups of ice water
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by pouring 4 cups of boiling water over your 2 Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags and mint.
2. Let it steep for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove Tea Bags and mint.
4. Stir in two cups of ice water and chill until you are ready to serve.
5. Serve in ice-filled glasses and sweeten as desired.
That’s it, guys. Making this delicious Mega Mint Iced Tea could not be easier and it definitely could not be any more delicious.
Head over to Shaw’s to save on products for your spring menu ideas! And be sure to check out the website to let me know which recipes you are looking forward to making this spring.