We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. While I don’t like to eat a big meal first thing in the morning, I always like to send my boys off to school in the morning with a good meal in their tummies. These Pancake Breakfast Sliders are one of my favorite things to make for the boys. They both love them and I love them because they are relatively quick and easy to make.
You only need a few ingredients for these Pancake Breakfast Sliders and they are great to grab and go if need be. Plus, everything is better with bacon, right? Right!
Pancake Breakfast Sliders
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pkg. Pancake Mix
- 12 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 12 Sausage Patties, cooked
- 8 Eggs
Here’s what you do:
1. Prepare your pancakes per the directions on the package. You will need 24 pancakes approximately 3 inches round.
2. Whisk 4 eggs in a small bowl. Pour into a medium sized skillet, the eggs mixture should be about ½ inch thick. Fry over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Remove from the skillet and place on a baking sheet. Repeat steps for the second 4 eggs.
3. Using a knife or a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 12 egg rounds.
4. Tear each piece of bacon into 3 sections for each of your sliders.
5. To build your slider: Lay a pancake down, place a sausage patty, 3 little pieces of bacon, 1 egg round, and then top with another pancake.
6. Repeat step 5 until you have 12 sliders in total.
7. Serve your sliders with syrup or any topping of your choice!
If your family is anything like mine, you eat brinner (breakfast for dinner) on the regular. These Pancake Breakfast Sliders are an easy thing to whip up at dinner time, so if you run short of time in the mornings, try them for dinner.