Top Ten Ways to Know that You’re Married to a Blogger:
10. For every meal, snack and/or drink, a picture must be taken and posted to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter before one bite/sip is taken.
9. You have been to so many kid events/activities that not only do you forget what a beer tastes like, but you can barely remember if the Patriots play in the NFL, NBA or are a soccer team.
8. When they get writers block or don’t have time to write a blog post, you have to write them a guest post (case in point here).
7. They call themselves Social Media Consultants.
6. They have 100 blogger friends, but only have met two in person.
5. When you hear them cursing, you know someone is not commenting on their blog post.
4. You get free tickets to a Baseball game, but you have to spend the whole time taking pictures of everything.
3. They are on their phone so much, they have to recharge it every hour.
2. When they take a Selfie, it is never good enough the first try. There is a minimum of 100 attempts to get the right angle and lightning before it can be posted to all social media sites.
1. And the number reason you know you are married to a blogger: they make you drive 2 hours out of your way to get a picture of LITERALLY a fork in the road.