April Fools Day is coming up quick guys and I am already planning out some awesome April Fools Food Pranks to play on my boys. Growing up, there was absolutely no pranking in parent’s house. They didn’t go for that sort of thing, so my sister, brother and I behaved. Then I met my husband, Christian, and he happens to come from a family full of pranksters. Christian knows I am not a fan, so they rarely get played on me, but my boys are a whole other story.
The boys think pranks are the best thing ever and pretty much live for April Fools Day because that’s the only real day that they can get away with them without consequences. But what kind of a mom would I be if I didn’t play a few pranks back? I have experimented over the years and have found that food pranks are the best way to go with my two. It gets them every time. If you want to try some food pranks of your own, take a peek at some of these links. There is lots of good stuff in there.
April Fools Food Pranks:
*1. Faux April Fools Cheese Platter [The It Mom]
2. April Fools Day Pranks For Kids [Saving The Family Money]
3. April Fools Food Pranks [Crafting Chicks]
4. Funny Pranks [Be insipred Mama]
*5. “Snow Cone” Cupcakes [Not Quite Susie Homemaker]
6. April Fools Day Food Joke Ideas For Kids [Two Kids and a coupon]
7. Family Friendly April Fools Pranks [Jefferson Parish parent]
*8. Taco Cookies [Scrappy Geek]
9. TheBest April Fools Pranks For Kids [Tots Family]
10. Over 30 foods To Fool Your Kids [Crazy For Crust]
*11. April Fools Breakfast [Ginger Casa]
12. April Fools Dinner [The Stay At Home Chef]
13. Cook Out Desserts [Chick A Bug]
14. 30 Of The Best April Fools Food Pranks [Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons]
15. Potato Fake Out [Sheri Silver]
Are you convinced to play some April Fools Food Pranks this year yet? Which one do you want to try on your kids?