It’s that time of the year when it becomes acceptable to put pumpkin in to everything. While I personally don’t like pumpkin in my coffee (gasp), I do like it in dessert foods. That is why these Air Fryer Pumpkin Bites are one of my favorite fall desserts. They are easy to make and if you like pumpkin flavored treats, this recipe is for you.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Bites
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls
- 15 oz Can Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Cooking Spray
Here’s what you do:
1. In a mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, egg & milk.
2. Next, roll out and separate the Crescent Rolls.
3. Place a teaspoon of pumpkin filling on to each Crescent Roll and then roll them up into a ball.
4. Once they are all filled and rolled, place your pumpkin “balls” on to air fryer racks.
5. Lightly spray with cooking spray and air fry for 12 minutes at 360 degrees.
6. Once they are done, remove them from air fryer and add some icing.
7. Serve your Air Fryer Pumpkin Bites & enjoy!
If you are a fan of pumpkin treats, this recipe for Air Fryer Pumpkin Bites is going to blow your socks off!
Anytime is a good time for pumpkin and if you are ready for pumpkin everything, you will love these Air Fryer Pumpkin Bites. They are easy to make and are sure to please all the pumpkin lovers in your life.
Tell me, are you a fan of pumpkin? Honestly, I didn’t like it until I was well into adulthood and to this day, I can’t get down a pumpkin spice latte or any other beverage. I can eat it in desserts or donuts, but that’s about it for me. If you are a pumpkin lover, what is your favorite thing?