Since the quarantine started, I have had A LOT of free time on my hands. I’ve been out of work since March and not that I am complaining, because I am NOT, but I’ve had more than my fair share of times when I am just completely bored stiff.
My boys were pretty much self sufficient with distance learning, so they didn’t really need me, which left my days wide open. I’ve repainted the entire first floor of my house, completed every single home improvement project on my list, baked/cooked more in 4 months than I have in the past 4 years and watched everything (and I mean everything) on Netflix and Disney+. Now it’s summer and since we are still mostly staying home, I have had so much time to scour Pinterest and find fun new recipes to try. Actually, that’s all I basically do these days.
These Air Fryer Snickers are my latest and greatest creation. Do you have an air fryer? Are you as obsessed as I am? Well, if you have one and you’re looking for a yummy sweet treat to make with it, try these. You won’t be sorry. I am going to try them with Milky Ways and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups next.
Air Fryer Snickers
Here’s what you need:
- Frozen Fun Size Snickers
- Crescent Rolls
- Cooking Spray
- Powered Sugar
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by freezing your Snickers bars. By freezing them, it will help prevent them from melting too much in the air fryer!
2. Next, Unroll all of the crescent rolls.
3. Place 1 Frozen Snickers bar into the center of each individual crescent roll and then wrap the crescent roll around the Snickers bar.
4. Spray with cooking spray.
5. Place each wrapped Snickers bar in to the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees.
6. Once they are done, sprinkle them with a little powdered sugar.
7. Serve your air fryer Snickers & enjoy!
If you’ve been looking for an easy and delicious sweet treat to make in your air fryer, these Air Fryer Snickers are exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
This tasty sweet treat is the ultimate air fryer dessert recipe. Air Fryer Snickers are easy to make and will surely satisfy that sweet craving you’ve been having.