On Sundays we snack. In the past, Sunday meant game day. We love our Patriots game days, but we are not sure what’s happening this year. Whether it’s game day or not, we like to keep it casual on Sunday around our house – especially when it comes to our food. We generally make lots of apps and snack foods throughout the day and one of my personal favorites are Buffalo Chicken Fries. My boys generally don’t like buffalo chicken, so that just means more for me! These buffalo chicken fries are easy to make and they’re so good – especially if you love buffalo chicken!
Buffalo Chicken Fries
Here’s what you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Bag French Fries
- 8 oz Bag Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Green Onion
- Buffalo Sauce ( I get Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by cutting the chicken breast into strips.
2. Beat your eggs and dip the chicken strips into them.
3. Pour some breadcrumbs into a bowl and coat the egg soaked chicken strips with them.
4. Set the oven for 400 and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Lay the French fries onto a large baking pan and cook as instructed on the packaging.
6. Once the fries are cooked, sprinkle them with cheddar cheese, bacon bits and green onion.
7. Once chicken is fully cooked, dip it in buffalo sauce and then place the chicken strips on top of the French fries.
8. Place the whole thing in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
9. Serve your Buffalo Chicken Fries and enjoy!
These Buffalo Chicken Fries are pretty easy to make and they are a perfect game day snack. Ready in less than an hour, this flavorful recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
If you are a fan of buffalo chicken like I am, give these Buffalo Chicken Fries a try. I bet they quickly become one of your favorite snacks, too!