If you’re hosting Easter dinner this year, you can totally wow your guests with this delicious Cadbury Creme Egg Dip! Seriously, I have seen many jaws drop over the years when people walk into my house and see the dip sitting there in all its glory on my kitchen island. The best part is that it’s insanely easy to make, so if you’re in a hurry, you can make this dip in just a few minutes. If you love Cadbury Creme Eggs, you are going to want to try this dip recipe. I promise, you will thank me – it’s divine. Like eyes rolling back in your head divine. Really.
Cadbury Creme Egg Dip
Here’s what you need:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 7 Cadbury Creme Eggs
Here’s what you do:
1. In a small bowl, mix your cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and butter together until they are well blended.
2. Chop up 6 of the Cadbury eggs into larger pieces and gently stir them into the cream cheese mixture.
3. Put the dip into a small serving bowl and cut the last Cadbury egg in half and place on top for a garnish.
4. Serve with your choice of dipping snacks such as graham crackers, apples, or animal crackers.
My family is actually going to my sister’s house for Easter dinner this year and I was planning on bringing some jellybean bark, but I am thinking that I might surprise everyone with some Cadbury Creme Egg Dip, too. I know it will make everyone’s day.
I know that not everyone likes Cadbury Creme Eggs. My husband is actually one of them, but that just means more Cadbury Creme Egg Dip for ME!
So tell me, do you love Cadbury Creme Eggs or do you hate ’em?