The weather may still be warm, but now that the kids are back in school – fall in in full swing. We went from a relaxed summer schedule in which we could do whatever we wanted to GO-GO-GO!! Our school routine kicked into high gear within days of my boys going back and that means play-dates, bake sales and snacks for PTA meetings once a month. If you’re like me and don’t know whether you’re coming or going and need to bake up a sweet treat in a hurry, this Candy Corn Fudge is for you. You only need two, yes two, ingredients to make it and trust me, everyone is going to love you for bringing it.
2 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge Ingredients:
- 1 container of Betty Crocker Candy Corn frosting
- 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- handful of candy corn to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Scoop the Candy Corn frosting into a medium size microwave safe dish. Add in the candy melts.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted – my microwave took about 2 minutes to completely melt the mixture.
4. Pour the Candy Corn fudge into the baking dish and sprinkle with Candy Corn.
5. Place your fudge in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
6. Remove from it from the fridge and cut into squares.
See how easy this Candy Corn Fudge is to make? It’s going to be a hit with your favorite candy corn lover -plus, look at how festive it looks.
I hope you enjoy this Candy Corn Fudge recipe. It’s a wonderful fall treat.