I don’t know about you, but my mornings are hectic. Between getting the kids off to school (two different schools with two different start times), running off to the gym and a million other things I need to accomplish before lunch time, it can sometimes be hard to make it to McDonald’s before 10:30 for a delicious, affordable and wholesome breakfast. And I do love my Egg McMuffins and McCafe coffee from McDonald’s. Imagine being able to grab your favorite breakfast foods from McDonald’s all day long? Now you can. McDonald’s has decided to make a variety of their breakfast classics (like the Egg McMuffin and Hash Browns) available beyond the A.M. hours so customers can enjoy them at any time of the day.
**Disclosure: This conversation is sponsored by McDonald’s of Eastern New England, but as always all opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way.
On October 6th, McDonald’s restaurants across Eastern New England started serving breakfast all day and so far it’s been a huge hit.
- All Day Breakfast is the No. 1 request from customers. In fact, more than 120,000 people tweeted McDonald’s asking for breakfast throughout the day in the past year alone.
- The All Day Breakfast Menu is part of McDonald’s effort to offer customers the option to enjoy breakfast anytime they want while providing a great variety of quality ingredients and menu items.
- After 10:30 a.m., the following menu items can be enjoyed along with McDonald’s World Famous Fries and other iconic favorites, such as the Big Mac and Filet-O-Fish:
- Egg McMuffin
- Sausage McMuffin with Egg
- Sausage McMuffin
- (Does not include Egg White Delight)
- Hotcakes with Sausage
- Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal
- Hash Browns * (*available breakfast items vary by location)
We are big fans of brinner (breakfast for dinner) in our house, but sometimes we are so busy on weeknights running around from one activity to the next, I don’t have time to cook. It’s nice to know that I can swing by McDonald’s after karate class or soccer practice and get my family a great breakfast for dinner.
We picked up some breakfast foods for dinner just yesterday as a matter of fact and we all gobbled everything right up.Egg McMuffins are a family favorite, as well as the hotcakes and of course, hash browns.
If you live in the Boston area, there is something fun happening in town on Friday. You can join McDonald’s of Eastern New England on October 16th for an All Day Breakfast Pajama Party! Don your best pajamas and head to City Hall Plaza for FREE McDonald’s breakfast for lunch from 11am to 2pm. They’ll be serving up fresh Egg McMuffins and Coffee – don’t miss it! Can’t go in your PJs? Stop by anyway for fun freebies and samples.
Keep track of the day’s festivities on Twitter and Instagram! Follow @McDEasternNE today! And head on over to my Facebook page today so that you can enter to win a $20 Arch Card so you can get some tasty breakfast food from McDonald’s anytime, too.