I’ve said a before and I will probably say this for many more years to come: my boys come off the bus starving. If I didn’t know any better, I would swear that they didn’t eat all day while they were at school. This is especially true when it comes to my oldest. If you’ve ever heard what they say about growing boys – it’s completely true. That kid eats me out of house and home! Recently I whipped these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels for the boys to eat after school and they both loved them. So now they are in our regular rotation!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
Here’s what you need:
- (2) 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1/8 cup of Milk
- 1 – 1 1/4 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- (3) tsp. of Ranch Dressing Mix
- (1) Small Bag of Bacon Bits
- Handful of Chives (optional)
Here’s what you do:
1. Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and let it soften to room temperature.
2. Next, combine your cream cheese, bacon bits, milk, ranch dressing mix, shredded cheese, and chives in a large mixing bowl.
3. Either by hand or with an electric mixer, blend all ingredients really well. You may need to add more milk, if cream cheese is too stiff.
4. Lay out one tortilla and spread a thin layer of the mixture onto the tortilla. Firmly roll up it up.
5. Continue this process until all of your mixture is gone.
6. Refrigerate your wraps for 30 minutes to an hour.
7. After refrigeration, cut the ends off of each wrap and slice into even segments with a sharp knife. Serve and enjoy!
These Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are a great after-school snack or you could even send some into school with your kiddos for lunch.
Or you could do what I did and eat all of the Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels yourself. Since they are so easy to make, you can make them as often as you like!