Baking season is here, guys. If you are anything like me, you will be baking up a storm with the upcoming holidays. You know what I mean…cookie swaps, classroom treats, Christmas parties and let’s not forget the actual holidays themselves. Tis the season, right? These adorable Christmas Wreath Cupcakes are perfect for all of the above. They are way easier to make than you think, too.
Christmas Wreath Cupcakes
Here’s what you need:
- Prepared Cupcakes, unfrosted (as many as you need)
- 1 Can Green Frosting
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- 1 pkg. Fruit by the Foot
- Red Hots Sprinkles
Here’s what you do:
1. Frost all of your cupcakes with the vanilla frosting.
2. Put the green frosting into a piping bag, and pipe little dots into the shape of a big circle like a wreath.
3. Place 4-5 red hots around on the wreath.
4. To make each bow: cut a 3-inch piece of fruit by the foot and split it down the middle so you have 2- 3 inch pieces. Take one of the pieces and fold each end to the center to look like a bow. Cut an inch off the other piece and fold over 3 times to a small thick square and stick on top the middle of your bow. Cut rest of that piece in half and cut an angle off one end of each one. Place these two pieces on the bottom of your bow to look like the bow pieces hanging down.
5. Place a bow on each one of your wreaths and that’s it. They’re ready to enjoy or bring with you to your Christmas event.
They are much easier to make than they look!
I think these Christmas Wreath Cupcakes make a really cute and fun holiday treat!
If you need a fun and festive treat for a holiday party or to send into your kids classroom this year, these Christmas Wreath Cupcakes might just be exactly what you are looking for.