We’ve decided to do remote learning this fall until it’s safe for the kids to go back. Since my boys are going to be home all day, every day, I decided that they need to participate in other activities around the house in addition to their regular chores. This Air Fryer Pizza is an awesome way to teach the kids some of the basics of cooking. It’s pretty simple to make and they will learn a few things and feel a sense of accomplishment by the time they are done. Plus, everyone loves pizza.
Air Fryer Pizza
Here’s what you need:
- Pre Made Pizza Crusts (these exact ones Aldi)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
Here’s what you do:
1. If air frying with an air fryer oven, start by placing pizza crusts on the air fryer racks. This will potentially save you any messes from transferring the pizza later!
2. With a spoon, spread pizza sauce on each pizza crust.
3. Sprinkle each pizza with some mozzarella cheese. Feel free to go as heavy or light with the cheese as you want. We like it cheesy, so we usually go a bit on the heavier side when it comes to cheese.
4. Top each pizza with pepperoni (or any other topping you like).
5. Place the pizzas in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Serve your air fryer pizza & enjoy!
If you want to get your kids more involved in the kitchen, this Air Fryer Pizza is a great way to get started. It’s easy to make and a great way to teach them some of the basics of cooking.
If you are looking for an easy meal and a way to get the kiddos started in the kitchen, check out this easy Air Fryer Pizza recipe. It makes a delicious meal and it will be fun for the kids to help make it.