If you’re craving something sweet, this Cotton Candy Fudge will definitley hit the spot. It’s really easy to make and oh so delicious. I made this batch to test out (and to share with you) and it was GONE in minutes, so I need to make another batch for my crew soon!
Cotton Candy Fudge
Here’s what you need:
- 2 C sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 – 7oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 C heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cotton candy flavoring
- Purple and pink gel food coloring
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by lining a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large pot, combine the sugar, butter, and heavy whipping cream and place over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, while stirring consistently.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour half of the mixture into a heat proof bowl.
6. Mix in 1 teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and a few drops of pink food coloring into one half of the mixture.
7. Mix the other teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and a few drops of the purple food coloring into the other half of mixture.
8. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the purple fudge and drop dollops scattered in the pan.
9. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the pink fudge and drop dollops next to the purple in the pan.
10. Repeat steps until all of the pink and purple fudge mixture is in the pan and place into the fridge overnight to harden.
11. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and enjoy!
This Cotton Candy Fudge will definitley make your sweet tooth happy!
I get invited to a lot of cookouts and parties over the course of the summer and guess what? I am bringing this Cotton Candy Fudge to them ALL.