Like everyone, our weeknights are crazy! I work until 6 most nights, so I am always on the hunt for dinner ideas that I can throw in the crock pot in the afternoon before I head out to work at 2 pm. I have a couple of picky eaters in the house, so it’s not always easy to find something that everyone can agree one! One thing everyone seems to really like is Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta. This Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta is easy to make, is absolutely delicious and is a perfect meal to serve on a chilly winter night.
Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 13 oz Package Kielbasa
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Box of Noodles
Here’s what you do:
1. Boil your noodles according to the directions on the package, drain them and then place them in to your crock pot.
2. Slice up the Kielbasa & place the pieces in the crock pot.
3. Pour in the chicken broth.
4. Next, pour in the heavy cream.
5. Finally, add in the Parmesan cheese.
6. Make sure everything inside the crock pot is mixed well.
7. Cover the crock pot & cook on low for 3 hours.
8. That’s it! Serve your Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta & most importantly: enjoy!
If you are looking for a great crock pot meal idea, I think you will like this Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta as much as my family likes it. As you can see, it’s super easy to make and after it cooks in the crock pot for a few hours, it tastes so good.
Trust me, I know how hectic those weeknights can be, and this Creamy Crock Pot Kielbasa Pasta is one of those easy recipes that you can just leave in your slow cooker while you go take care of business.