Now that the chilly weather is here to stay for the winter, it’s time for me to start making some of our favorite “winter” meals for my family. Since I am a busy mom, I am always on the hunt for meals that are easy to whip up AND that everyone in my family will eat! It’s not always easy to find something that everyone likes around this house!! One meal that I know will always be a hit with everyone in the family is Crockpot Chili.
Crockpot meals are known for their convenience, which makes mom life a million times easier! This particular crockpot meal is hearty, delicious and I love that I can make it early in the day and just leave it to simmer in the slow cooker all day.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 15 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 15 oz Can Chili Beans
- 1 6 oz Can Tomato Paste
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1/2 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
Here’s what you do:
1. Brown the ground beef in a frying pan. Once it’s done, place the drained (cooked) beef in to the crockpot.
2. Add in the chili beans, tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt & pepper.
3. Next, pour in the beef broth.
4. Sprinkle in the chili powder and cayenne pepper.
5. Stir everything together and cover.
6. Cook for 3 hours on high (or 6 hours on low).
7. Shred some cheddar cheese and dice your onion while the chili is cooking.
8. Once the chili in done, put your desired amount into a bowl. Sprinkle cheese and onion on top & enjoy!
There is nothing better than a nice warm bowl of Crockpot Chili on a cold winter day. It’s the perfect meal to cozy up with!
If you are looking for an easy meal, this Crockpot Chili recipe is exactly what you’re looking for. It’s flavorful,hearty and your whole family will love it.