I just love summer don’t you? It is all about having fun, sitting outside and relaxing. Oh and enjoying a cool mixed drink or two. If you are looking for a new flavor drink to try this summer, I have one for you. I have come up with a delicious mixed drink recipe for a Watermelon Martini that I think you will LOVE! It is not only good with the taste of summer, it is super easy to make!
Here’s what you need:
- Salt (optional)
- Granulated Sugar (optional)
- Watermelon Wedge (optional)
- 4 oz Minute Maid Watermelon Flavored Fruit Drink
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Real Watermelon Juice
- 2 1/2 oz Vodka
Here’s what you do:
1. In large glass or drink shaker, mix vodka, lemon juice and watermelon juice. Drop in ice cubes and shake until blended and chilled.
2 Mix equal parts sugar and salt on a plate. Dip the rim of the martini glass in water then dip it into the sugar salt mixture. Now pour the drink mixture (not the ice) into the dipped martini glass.
3. Top of with a ball of watermelon on the end of a double ended toothpick. On the other end add a small wedge of watermelon and place in the drink as a garnish.
4. Enjoy your watermelon martini!
This cocktail is delicious and will go down real smooth. They are perfect for your next get-together or even your next girls night in. This watermelon martini is my all time favorite drink and I hope you love it as much as I do.