For years and years and years we’d see Sonic commercials here in Boston, but there were no Sonic’s to be found. And then one finally opened in Massachusetts – Only it was all the way up in Peabody, which is about an hour from where I live. It was kind of a bummer, but I did manage to make it up there a couple of times. But then a couple of years ago one finally opened near me, in Somerset and now there is one in Stoughton, too, so now I can have Sonic whenever I want since I can get to one in about 20 minutes. YAY.
One day recently I was at Walmart and came across Sonic Pudding and I was like woah….I knew I needed to get some and make something awesome out of it. Cue this ah-mazing Sonic Strawberry Shake Dip. It’s so easy to make and it’s super yummy.
Sonic Strawberry Shake Dip
Here’s what you need:
• 1 Box of Sonic Strawberry Shake Pudding Mix (Walmart in the Jello/Pudding section)
• 1 Tub of Whipped Topping
• 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup of Milk
• Your Favorite Treats For Dipping (I used strawberries and Nilla Wafers)
Here’s what you do:
1. Pour the entire container of whipped topping into a large bowl.
2. Pour 1 cup of milk into the large bowl (this will eventually thin out the dip!). Be sure to mix well.
3. Pour your package of Sonic Strawberry Shake Pudding Mix into your bowl. Your mix will pour white and then turn pink when you begin to mix.
4. Pour your Sonic Strawberry Shake Mix into a serving bowl & spread out all your favorite dunkable snacks (I used Nilla Wafers and strawberries, but you can use whatever you like best).
5. Cut a strawberry in half and place it on the top of your dip for garnish.
Dontcha just love how easy this Sonic Strawberry Shake Dip is to make? Bring it out at your next party or cookout and it’s pretty much guaranteed to be the first thing to go!
I hope you get a chance to make this Sonic Strawberry Shake Dip soon. You’re going to love it.