If you are looking for a quick, festive and easy dish to bring with you to all the Christmas get-togethers your family is heading to this year, try this delicious Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip. I know, I know, not everyone is a gingerbread fan, but trust me – this dip is awesome and it’s not overly gingerbready. I have made it a few times over the years and it’s always been a big hit. I mean, it has fluff in it, so how can you go wrong? FLUFF! Make it for your next Christmas party and just watch as everyone gathers around it. Bonus: it’s super easy to make, so you can whip it up last minute.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
Here’s what you need:
- 8oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tablespoon ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon nutmeg
- Christmas sprinkles
- Gingerbread man peeps
- Ginger snaps
Here’s what you do:
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Mix all of your ingredients together with a mixing spoon or spatula.
3. Once your ingredients are well mixed, scoop into a small decorative bowl.
4. Top your dip off with some festive Wilton Christmas sprinkles and a gingerbread man Peep ( or a gingerbread cookie if you prefer).
You can serve your dip with ginger snaps, graham crackers, Nilla wafers or whatever you like. I personally like ginger snaps, so that is what I usually serve them with.
I will be making this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip several more times this Christmas season and I sure hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! It is seriously easy to make and is ready in almost no time, so you can’t really go wrong with this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip.