Back in the day I remember getting hit on by some pretty seedy looking fellers in dingy bars like Christophers (Raynham, MA), Brendan’s Pub (East Bridgewater, MA), which has long since closed and the Turnpike Cafe (Canton, MA) -aka “The Pike”. Seeing as I occasionally hung out in places like that, I’ve heard my fair share of ridiculous pick up lines and although a few worked, most were real bad.
Anywho, for your amusement, here are some of my favorite pick up lines of all time:
- Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
- Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only ten I see!
- Hi, I’m Mr. Right–I heard you were looking for me.
- I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
- Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
- Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.
- Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- I’ve seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?
And last, but not least…my all time favorite pick up line: You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
There are a million of them, but these are a few that crack me up. Do you have any funny ones to add to the list?
PS- three of those pick up lines would have gotten a guy my number. Want to guess which ones?