We are ALL about Halloween in our house. We start the Halloween festivities in mid September and carry on with the fun all the way until October 31st! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am always on the lookout for fun Halloween themed treats and snacks. These Halloween Cinnamon Rolls definitley fit the bill perfectly! Not only are they wicked easy to make, but they are just the cutest snack idea ever! Trust me, your family is going to love them!
Halloween Cinnamon Rolls
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Package of Cinnamon Rolls
- Food Coloring (black, orange, green and purple)
- 1 Tub of Vanilla Frosting
- Candy Eyes
- Pretzel Sticks
Here’s what you do:
1. Take your frosting and divide it evenly into separate bowls. Add food coloring to make your frosting into Halloween colors.
2. Bake your cinnamon rolls by following the instructions on the package.
3. Remove your cinnamon rolls from the oven and let them cool completely (otherwise the frosting will run)!
4. Once they’re cool, frost your cinnamon rolls with some festive Halloween colored frosting.
5. Add some of your candy eyes however you’d like (see the picture below for some inspo).
6. Poke a few pretzel sticks into the sides of your cinnamon rolls.
7. Serve & enjoy your fun Halloween Cinnamon Rolls!
We make cinnamon rolls (and especially those yummy orange ones) fairly often in our house. Growing up, my mom made them for us every Saturday morning and while I don’t make them every single week like she did – I like to keep the tradition alive. Making these Halloween Cinnamon Rolls is a fun way to add a new twist to an old favorite.
I hope you get a chance to make and enjoy these fun Halloween Cinnamon Rolls this Halloween season! I’m sure they will be a huge hit in your house, too.