I am always making homemade cookies. Growing up my mom always made sure there were always homemade cookies in the house, so it’s something I like to do for my own family now that I am the mom. One of my kids favorite kinds of cookies are M&M cookies. I mean, who doesn’t love M&M cookies – am I right? Anyhow, I am sure you’ve seen the awesome new Hazelnut M&M’s they have out now in stores, so obviously I had to buy a bag of them and make my next batch of cookies out of them. The Hazelnut M&M Cookies that I made came out SO good! Plus, they are so easy to make! Easy and delicious is what I’m talking about.
Hazelnut M&M Cookies
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8.3 oz bag of Hazelnut M&M’s (or two if you want to snack on some M&M’s while you bake).
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter and sugars until they are light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in the Hazelnut Spread M&M’s.
7. Form the dough into golf ball sized balls, lightly press them down onto a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool.
This Hazelnut M&M cookies recipe is going to quickly become your new favorite cookie recipe!
These bakery-style cookies are very soft, slightly chewy, buttery, and loaded with Hazelnut M&M’S. If you’re looking for a new favorite M&M’S cookie recipe, you’re going to love these Hazelnut M&M Cookies! I do!