You know how some kids watch the same movie over and over again? Here in our house it’s the first Avengers movie. To say that we’ve seen it a couple hundred times is probably a huge understatement. A couple thousand is probably more on point. That’s ok, though…my boyfriend Hawkeye is more than enough eye candy to make it bearable time and time again. Swoon….
Anyways, now that the weather is finally warming up here in Boston, I decided to make some Hulk Ice Pops for the kiddos to enjoy when they are outside playing and need a little snack break. These Hulk Ice Pops could literally not be easier to make and what kid doesn’t love a frozen treat on a hot day? Am I right?
Hulk Ice Pops
Here’s what you need:
- 64 oz Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
- 46 oz grape juice, any brand
- Popsicle mold (s)
- Popsicle sticks
- Tin foil
Here’s what you do:
1. Fill half of the Popsicle/ice pop mold with grape juice.
2. Top the Popsicle mold with a small sheet of tin foil and then gently press a Popsicle stick into each mold.
3. Place in the freezer several hours to let them freeze.
4. Once the grape juice is frozen, remove the Popsicle from the freezer and fill the top half of the Popsicle mold with Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch juice.
5. Place the mold back into the freezer for several hours.
6. Once completely frozen, remove and enjoy.
*Foil and Popsicle sticks are optional, you could easily use the Popsicle mold cover if you prefer.
If anyone in your family is Marvel super hero obsessed like they are in my house, these Hulk Ice Pops will probably be as big of a hit as they are here. They couldn’t be easier to make, so if you do I hope you enjoy!