Halloween is a BIG deal in our house. It has always been my favorite holiday and I really try to go all out. I’m talking decorations, activities and food – we are all about the Halloween vibes around here in our family.
As festive as Halloween desserts can be, I don’t see any reason why a little Halloween can’t be inserted into dinnertime, too! And that is exactly why these Jack O’Lantern Cheeseburgers are perfect to make for dinner around this time of year. They literally could not be easier to make and they are a great way to make dinner just a little more fun – especially if burgers were in your menu plan already anyways! Give them a try.
Jack O’Lantern Cheeseburgers
Here’s what you need:
- Cooked Hamburger Patties
- Slices of American Cheese
- Hamburger Buns
- Sharp Knife
Here’s what you do:
1. Take a slice of American Cheese and carve a Jack O’Lantern face on the cheese using your sharp knife.
2. Cook/grill your burgers how ever you like.
3. Place the cheese on the hot burger patty. The heat from the hamburger patties should slightly melt the cheese without damaging the pumpkin face.
4. Place your finished burger on to a hamburger bun.
5. Serve and enjoy your Jack O’Lantern Cheeseburgers!
My kids really enjoyed having Jack O’Lantern Cheeseburgers for dinner and I bet your kids will, too!
I do a ton of baking in October because we like ALL the Halloween treats, but these Jack O’Lantern Cheeseburgers are so cute. They are a great way to make dinnertime festive for the Halloween season. These Jack O’Lantern cheeseburgers would even make a great dinner idea to make on Halloween night. Since they don’t take long to make, you can whip them up quickly before the kids go out to trick or treat on Halloween.