My hubby and I have a lot of movie nights. It’s how we like to unwind after a long day of work and parenting. Once the kids go to bed, it’s our time to just chill out on the couch and decompress from the day. But what’s a movie night without a good snack? I don’t exactly know why, but I can’t watch a movie without one. Popcorn usually does the trick, but sometimes we want something a little more. These Jalapeno Popper Bites are so yummy and since they don’t take long to make, they are a perfect movie night snack.
Jalapeno Popper Bites
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Package of Bacon Cooked and Diced Up
- 4oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 Jalapenos diced (can remove seeds to make less hot)
- Egg Roll Wrappers (can substitute won-ton wrappers)
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Make sure to cook up your bacon until crispy, and then dice it up and set it aside.
2. For the peppers I always halve them, pull out the seeds, rinse well and then dice to make less hot. I then dice it up and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix your sour cream, cream cheese, and then 1/2 the bacon, 1/2 the jalapenos, and 1/2 the cheese.
4. Cut your egg roll wrappers into 4 pieces, and then place in a cupcake pan. Bake them for 8 minutes, pull out and let cool just a minute.
5. Add a dollop of the filling mixture to each egg roll. Top with a little of the jalapeno, cheese, and bacon, and then put back into the oven for 8 more minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
These Jalapeno Popper Bites make an awesome movie night snack and/or a tasty appetizer for dinner parties.
If you are looking for an easy appetizer, these Jalapeno Popper Bites are delicious and ready in a jiffy.