I end up volunteering to bring desserts a lot when we have family dinners because I know that I can whip up a bark recipe and everyone will be really happy to see me walk in the door with it. Actually, a lot of people request it and when there is a holiday coming up, I try to get as festive as possible. This Jellybean Bark that I came up with for Easter dinner fits the festive bill and if your family is anything like mine, it will go like hot cakes. Plus it’s super easy to make and the best part is that you only need a few ingredients to make it.
If you signed up to bring dessert to Easter dinner this year, why not make this Jellybean Bark?
Here’s what you need:
- 1 1/2 cups white candy melts
- Easter sprinkles
- Edible Easter grass
You will also need:
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Microwave safe dish
Here’s what you do:
1. Start off by lining your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pour your bag of chocolate melts in a microwave safe bowl, heat on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Pour your white chocolate onto the center of your lined cookie sheet and spread evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
4. Cut your jellybeans in half lengthwise and some with wise in place onto your melted chocolate.
5. Top with a couple of tablespoons of your Easter sprinkles.
6. Cut your Easter grass into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle over your melted chocolate.
7. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until bark is hardened.
8. Break apart in as big or small of pieces as you’d like.
Will you be trying this Jellybean Bark this year? If you do, be sure to let me know how you liked it.