We are all busy, right? I’m a mom of two tweens (one is almost a teen) and some days I feel like I am going non-stop. That’s probably because I am and I’m sure you have days like that, too. But just because we’re busy doesn’t mean we don’t want to eat well. I care about my health and the foods I put into my families bodies, but a lot of the time I am too busy to prepare meals the way I would like and eat the way we should. Thank goodness I found out about Kettlebell Kitchen! They do the hard work for me!
What is Kettlebell Kitchen?
Kettlebell Kitchen is a new meal delivery service that offers a variety of fully-prepared, delicious meal plans catered to your dietary needs. Whether you are a professional athlete that requires the perfect balance of nutrients an on-the-go executive that wants a quick, healthy meal without sacrificing taste, or a busy mom like me who wants to eat healthy – Kettlebell Kitchen has you covered.
- The KettleBell Kitchen Nutritionists offer custom-tailored meal plans to help you reach your personal goals.
- There are six customized meal plans to choose from, like Fat Loss, Sports Performance, and Paleo.
- They believe that the foods which have nourished humans for millions of years – lean meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds – are the best tools to help your body.
- Their food is FRESH! Orders are made and delivered in a matter of days using only the freshest ingredients.
- They are proud to source 100% grass-fed and pastured beef, free-range and antibiotic-free chicken, turkey and pork, as well as organic eggs and wild salmon!
At Kettlebell Kitchen, their meals rely on traditional ingredients to minimize intestinal inflammation so you can better absorb nutrients and fuel your body! Food to feed a well-functioning body is simple: healthy proteins, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and clean oils like olive oil and coconut oil. They leave out any artificial or chemical ingredients and leave you pure and simple FOOD! This clean eating approach will help you to recover faster and meet all of your fitness goals!
The Paleo Chicken Nuggets with Sweet Potato Fries and Bison Beef Sliders with Homemade Fries were among the favorites in our house!
Getting started with Kettlebell Kitchen is easy!
1. Work with their nutritionist to plan a menu just for you or choose from a menu of delicious offerings embracing a clean eating lifestyle.
2. Plan your meals ahead for pick up twice each week. Orders need to be placed 5 days prior to delivery date allowing their chefs to use the freshest produce possible. You can even order a la carte if that’s easier for you.
3. They deliver to a commercial refrigerator at the pick up location you select when you set up your account. Your meals will be waiting for you to pick up, heat and eat. Meals can be microwaved or heated in the oven.
I got about 5 meals and a couple of family sized containers of vegetables last week. I thought the prices are fair and the portions were spot on. We all loved the meals we chose and this mom loved not having to cook!
Kettlebell Kitchen’s clean, real food made from amazing ingredients will help whip you into shape and feeling your best. Your meal plan will be customized for your specific goals featuring gluten, soy and dairy-free meals – so what are you waiting for?
Email them at [email protected] or call them – (917) 267-8323 – with any questions you have.
Just imagine Coconut-Crusted Chicken Fingers that won’t bust your calorie count? It sounds awesome, right? Check out Kettlebell Kitchen for yourself – you’ll be happy you did.