Summer vacation will be here before we know it (my kids get out June 19th) and that means they are going to be looking for snacks all day long while they’re home. I really do try to come up with a few fun ideas here and there so they are not always eating the same snacks over and over again. These Kool-Aid Marshmallow Pops are one of my latest creations and boy were they a hit with the kids. The Kool-Aid is a little sour, which mixes really nicely with the sweetness of the marshmallow.
Kool-Aid Marshmallow Pops
Here’s what you need:
- Large Marshmallows
- Kool-Aid Packets (All different flavors)
- Lollipop Sticks
Here’s what you do:
1. Stick one of the marshmallows on to the end of each of the lollipop sticks.
2. On a plate, pour a little pile of each kind of Kool-aid.
3. Dip one of the marshmallows into a bowl of water, take it out and shake off any excess water.
4. Roll the marshmallow in any one pile of Kool-aid. Place them on the parchment paper and let them dry for a few hours.
5. Enjoy your sour tasting marshmallow pops!
These Kool-Aid Marshmallow Pops really could not have been easier to make and even though they had to sit for a few hours, they hardly took any time at all to whip up. Mine are already asking me when I am going to make them again.
I have a cookout to go to over the weekend and I am bringing some of these Kool-Aid Marshmallow Pops with me. I am sure they will go over really well with all the kids.