Spread the love
Ok, I definiltey think this weeks episode was better than last weeks snoozefest. But I am confused about a few things, so hopefully you guys maybe can clear them up? Or raise new questions?
1. Why have there been four episodes this season so far and we have yet to see Sawyer without his shirt? WTH?
2. Why did I not know Jack had a kid until now? Did he mention it over the past five seasons and I missed it every single time? Obviously he had the kid before the plane crashed. He didn’t just appear in this parallel world they are showing us as if the plane didn’t crash. WTH?
3. Does Claire know John Locke is the smoke monster then? Since she told Claire he wasn’t John, but her “friend”? WTH?
4. Why were their names written on the wheel thingie in the lighthouse AND in the cave? And why was there a picture of Jack’s childhood home in the mirror and not his most current one? WTH?
5. And what the heck does Jack have to do?
6. Finally, are questions REALLY gonna be answered next week like they eluded to in the previews? Pardon me for not believing such nonsense.
BTW, my mother said she read in the tv guide that Michael was coming back. So maybe he didn’t die when that freighter exploded (like Gin turned up alive, too?). And what about Walt? Are we ever gonna find out why they let him back home?
Oh ya, one more thing. Libby. Remember they showed at the end of an episode a few seasons back that she was a patient in the same mental institution that Hurley was in, only he didn’t know her? I was hoping they’d address that this season. I heard somewhere she was coming back this season, too. I hope so, because for whatever reason that is sticking in my mind. That and why Richard is like 1400 years old and still looks so damn good.
I won’t be around until this afternoon, so I will catch up with any comments when I get back. I actually have to go into the office for a meeting (I’ll probably sit down and write a blog about that this weekend…it’s a LONG story). Then I get to volunteer at the kindergarten after that, so I’ll catch up later.
Spread the love