You probably already know this, but I am a complete and utter Disney fanatic. I am raising my kids to be the same way and hopefully they will carry on the love with their own children some day. In addition to yearly trips to Orlando to visit the parks, on occasion I like to surprise the family with fun treats like this Mickey Mouse Bark that I whipped up recently. Guys, it’s so easy to make and if you know a major Disney fan, make some for them – they will love it.
This Mickey Mouse bark is wicked easy to make and you only need a few ingredients to make it. And before you ask, you can find the Mickey Mouse sprinkles right on Amazon (that’s where I got mine).
Mickey Mouse Bark
Here’s what you need:
- 1 1/2 cups white candy melts
- Red M&M’s
- Yellow M&M’s
- Mickey Mouse Sprinkles
- Red and white sprinkles
You will also need:
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Microwave safe dish
Here’s what you do:
1. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pour your bag of chocolate melts in a microwave safe bowl, heat on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Pour your white chocolate onto the center of your lined cookie sheet and spread evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
4. Place your groups of red M&M’s in groups of three all over your melted chocolate to look like Mickey Mouse.
5. Sprinkle a couple tablespoons of your Mickey Mouse sprinkles and red and white sprinkles onto your melted chocolate.
6. Place a few yellow M&M’s randomly all over your melted chocolate.
7. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until bark is hardened.
8. Break apart in as big or small of pieces as you’d like.
This Mickey Mouse Bark recipe is perfect for your favorite Disney fan!
Hope you enjoy this Mickey Mouse Bark as much as my family did!