The New England Outdoor Living and Garden Show is coming to the WaterFire Arts Center in Providence, Rhode Island THIS WEEKEND, March 8 – 10, 2019!
Talented artists, designers, and gardeners have created mini-outdoor oases that will be displayed indoors for show guests to walk through, experiencing the vision, the smells, the touch and the feelings as if you are really outside on a beautiful day. In addition to the walk through experience, there will be a Marketplace with over 45 vendors offering chances to purchase items such as: Garden Accessories, Hand Made Garden Art, Outdoor Furniture, Culinary Food, Beverages and more. Learn from the best in design and entertaining, by attending our Master Classes. These are not just demonstrations; we are offering intimate opportunities to meet the experts in their craft.
Some special show highlights include:
- Food and Beverage Tasting from local companies – over 15 local restaurants and beverages including Kettle One Botanical
- Hands-On Masterclass Experiences – learn from the best in design and entertaining with intimate opportunities to meet the experts in their craft including Wellness, Mindfulness, Cooking, Organic Growing, Mixology, Entertaining, and many others.
- Happy Hour in the Beer Garden, unwind after work for beer and food from local talent in the amazing providence food scene.
- Date Night on the rooftop garden bar to sample delectable plates and specialty cocktails, from the most talented Chefs and Mixologists in New England
- Demonstrations from celebrity chefs
- Elaborate garden displays and outdoor masterpieces
- Shopping opportunities for unique artisan built pieces
- Tiny home display from Craft & Sprout
Celebrities appearing include New York native Alex Guarnaschelli, frequent Food Network star on Chopped, Iron Chef America, All Star Family Cook-off, and The Best Thing I Ever Ate; Clint Harp from HGTV’s Fixer Upper and Wood Work on the DIY Network; Evan Hennessey, winner of Food Network’s Chopped, and well known Professional Animal Trainer Brandon McMillan.
Friday, March 8, 2019 Noon-8pm
Saturday, March 9. 2019 10am-9pm
Sunday, March 10, 2019 10am-6pm
Don’t miss the New England Outdoor Living and Garden Show this weekend. I will be there Saturday and I can’t wait to enjoy all the festivities.