Check out this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake. I made a Fruity Pebbles milkshake not long ago and it got me thinking about what other kinds of cereal milkshakes I could make. We always have Cinnamon Toast Crunch on hand because it’s my youngest son’s favorite cereal, so I wanted to try making a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake. I was really happy with the way it came out and a big part of that was the ice cream I used. I decided to use a non-traditional flavor and I am so glad that I did.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake
Here’s what you need:
- 4 large scoops of Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- 1 cup of crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 1 ½ cups of milk
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by crushing up your Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I crushed mine in a bowl, but my husband crushes his in a Ziploc bag. Either way is fine. I crushed mine up pretty fine, but it is going to end up in the blender, so don’t kill yourself crushing it up into super small pieces like I did.
2. Then add all of your ingredients into a blender and blend it until it’s smooth.
3. I served my milkshakes in a cup with a crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch rim because I am fancy like that. You don’t have to go through the trouble if you want instant gratification and need to drink your milkshake immediately. But if you want to be fancy, too, go for it – it only takes an extra minute to do it and it sure does look cool.
I am really happy with this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake. I tried it with vanilla ice cream at first, but the pumpkin ice cream that I used the second time around made it so much better. Plus it’s perfect for the fall!