Did you ever try to steal a bite of cookie dough when you were a kid and your mom told you that it would make you sick if you ate it raw? Well what if I told you that there is a kind of cookie dough that actually is safe to eat. It’s true you guys! This edible sugar cookie dough is completely safe to eat! And since July 4th is coming up, I decided to make some Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough. Depending on the sprinkles you use, you can change up this recipe for any occasion and the best part of this recipe is how easy it is to make! Since we’ve been quarantined this year, let’s just say we have eaten A LOT of this edible sugar cookie dough. Sometimes we don’t even use sprinkles.
Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter (Room Temperature)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by microwaving the flour for 2 minutes in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Once your flour is heated, add the butter and sugar to the flour and mix well.
3. Next, add the vanilla and milk. Start off with 2 tablespoons and add more if needed. Mix well.
4. Finally, add some patriotic sprinkles and ENJOY!
*Store your leftover dough in refrigerator, but if you are like me, there won’t be any left over!
See how easy this Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough is to make? This edible sugar cookie dough is super easy to whip up and snack on anytime – not just for the 4th of July.
No matter how you are celebrating our nation’s independence this year, I hope that you enjoy these Patriotic Edible Sugar Cookie Dough whether it’s for the 4th of July or just anytime.