Every year on July 4th, my family hosts a big cookout. We’re proud Americans and we love to celebrate the birthday our country. I love making festive foods and desserts for my cookout, but sometimes I just want something quick and easy. Especially for when the kids start
nagging asking about when the food is going to be ready. These Patriotic Vanilla Frozen Pudding Pops are probably the easiest dessert treat I’ve ever made. Of course you can make them with homemade pudding in small disposable cups, but I’m lazy, so I took the easy way out.
Patriotic Vanilla Frozen Pudding Pops
Here’s what you need:
- Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding
- Wooden Ice cream spoons
- Red White & Blue Sprinkles
Here’s what you do:
1. Open your vanilla pudding packs by peeling the top wrapper off.
2. Use a teaspoon to coat the top of the pudding with your red, white and blue sprinkles.
3. Place a wooden ice cream spoon into the center of the vanilla pudding.
4. Freeze for about 6 hours.
5. Run all 4 sides of the plastic container under hot water for about 10 seconds and then carefully pull up on the wooden spoon to remove your Sprinkle Pudding Pops.
You can make them out of chocolate, butterscotch – or whatever flavor of pudding cups you can find at the store. Personally, I’m partial to butterscotch, but since I am the only one who likes butterscotch in my house, I’d have to eat all of them.
I chose the vanilla ones because I thought they would make the sprinkles stand out more and honestly I think the kids would have devoured them no matter which flavor of pudding I used.
These Patriotic Vanilla Frozen Pudding Pops are a fun and easy treat for your Memorial Day or 4th of July cookouts. The kids will love them (the adults probably will, too).