When you are the mom of all boys, there are poop references daily. I’m not kidding – there is poop talk all the time. And they get creative with it, too, always finding new ways to work it into conversations. Sigh….
As I was walking through Walmart the other day I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough, it was a poop Popsicle mold. I literally gasped when I saw it and obviously, I bought one. How could I not? Of course, I was going to be making chocolate pops out of them, so I grabbed the rest of the ingredients when I was there and made the boys some Poop Emoji Fudge Poopsicles. Get it? Poopsicles!
Poop Emoji Fudge Poopsicles
Here’s what you need:
- Poop Popsicle Mold (Walmart is currently selling these for $1.47 in the Summer seasonal section)
- Whole Milk
- Chocolate Instant Pudding
- Candy Eyeballs
Here’s what you do:
1. After gathering all of your ingredients, make the chocolate instant pudding. Just follow the directions on the box for this step.
2. Continue to stir the pudding for 2 minutes or until it’s the consistency of pudding and smooth.
3. Pour your pudding into a Ziploc bag.
4. Place your poop Popsicle mold on a flat surface. Cut the tip off the ziploc bag and squeeze pudding equally into each mold.
5. Use a long skewer or butter knife to break up any air bubbles in your popsicles before freezing them.
6. You need to freeze your popsicles for at least 3 hours to make sure they have enough time to harden.
7. To remove your popsicles from the mold, run them under hot tap water for 30-60 seconds.
8. Remove your popsicles, wet the back of a candy eyeball and stick in to place. Enjoy!
I have been cranking out the Poop Emoji Fudge Poopsicles all summer long. With two poop obsessed boys in the house, I don’t see an end in sight, either.