So your kids just got invited to a Halloween party and now you’re scrambling for something fun and unique to send with them. These Pretzel Spider Webs are absolutely what you’re looking for. Even if you’re not going to a party and just want to make something fun for your kids, these definitely fit the bill. To make these pretzel spider webs you only need 4 ingredients and they are really easy to make. Plus they don’t take a long time, so you can totally make them last minute.
Please note: This recipe will make 3 spider webs, but of course you can double or triple (or more) as needed.
Pretzel Spider Webs
Here’s what you need:
- Pretzel dipping sticks
- 1 cup white chocolate
- Brown Reese’s Pieces or brown M&M’s
- Black gel icing
Here’s what you do:
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small microwave safe dish, heat your white chocolate chips in the microwave on 50 percent power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Use a spatula to scoop your melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip of the end.
4. Dab a small amount of melted white chocolate onto the back of 8 pretzels and place them onto your baking sheet in a circle so that all the ends touch.
5. Draw the first part of the web with your white chocolate by connecting your pretzels with a scalloped pattern starting on the outside.
6. Draw 3 more scalloped patterns with your white chocolate, each one getting smaller until you reach the center.
7. Place a brown Reese’s in the center.
8. Now draw the spiders legs on with your black gel icing.
9. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes, then carefully remove from baking pan in one piece.
If you are looking for something fun and creative to make for a Halloween party you’re going to or you just want to surprise your kids with a fun treat for when they get off the bus – these pretzel spider webs are sure to do the trick.
What do you think? Will you try making pretzel spider webs?