When I was a kid I loved exchanging valentines with my classmates in school. Back then the only real option was the store bought kind, which are totally fine by the way, but now that I am the mom I like to get creative with my my kids valentines. I ended up making these adorable Printable Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards this year and I am super happy with the way they came out.
Printable Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards
Here’s what you need:
- Glitter Cardstock
- White Paper
- Paper Cutter
- Glitter Tape or Washi Tape
- Glue Stick
- Mini Dinosaur Figures
Here’s what you do:
1. Print out as many of the Valentine’s Day cards as you need (use portrait mode on printer). Click here to get yours (they come 4 to a page).
2. Use a paper cutter or scissors to carefully cut out each card.
3. Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the glitter cardstock, but make sure it is slightly larger than the actual Valentine’s Day card. Also, you don’t have to use glitter cardstock – any cardstock is fine. I just liked the way the glittery paper looked, so that is what I used on mine.
4. Use a glue stick to attach the card to the cardstock. Be sure to allow them to dry completely.
5. Use glitter tape or Washi tape to attach a mini dinosaur figure to each card.
6. Once the glue is all dry, your cards are ready. These are perfect for classroom Valentine exchanges!
Pro tip: They sell mini dinosaurs at the Dollar Tree and Dollar General all year round, so you can get them a few at a time if you are planning on making a lot of cards to hand out.
Hope your kiddo enjoys handing out these Printable Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards to their friends!