Valentine’s Day is coming up quick. Seriously, it will be here before we know it. This is my youngest’s last year in elementary school, which means that I only have one chance left to knock it out of the park with some killer valentines for him to hand out to his classmates at school. Lucky for him, I came up with these Printable Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Cards to pass out to his friends in school. I am really happy with the way they came out and I know my son’s classmates are going to love them!
Printable Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Cards
Here’s what you need:
- White Paper
- Paper Cutter
- Glitter Tape or Washi Tape
- Glue Stick
- Mini Rubber Ducks
Here’s what you do:
1. Print out as many of the Valentine’s Day cards as you need (use portrait mode on printer). Click here to get yours (they come 4 to a page).
2. Use a paper cutter or scissors to carefully cut out each card.
3. Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the cardstock, but make sure it is slightly larger than the actual Valentine’s Day card.
4. Use a glue stick to attach the card to the cardstock. Be sure to allow them to dry completely.
5. Use glitter tape or Washi tape to attach a mini rubber duck to each card.
6. Once the glue is all dry, your cards are ready. These are perfect for classroom Valentine exchanges!
Pro tip: They sell mini rubber ducks at Walmart in their holiday section or at Party City all year round, so you can get them a few at a time if you are planning on making a lot of cards to hand out.
Hope you and your kiddos love these Printable Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Cards as much as we do! All their friends at school will love them!