I’ve been in a festive mood lately and have been experimenting with different desserts/sweets. I have a whole bunch of Christmas parties to go to this year (more than usual – yay, I’m popular) and wanted to be able to whip up something cute & fun for at least one or two of them. I ended up with these adorable Reindeer Brownies and they were much easier to make than you’d think.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (any brand is fine)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- Chocolate frosting (your favorite brand or homemade)
- 1 round cookie/biscuit cutter
- Large candy eyes
- Mini pretzel twists
- Red M&M’s or Skittles (I used Skittles)
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine the brownie mix and ingredients, mixing well.
4. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 18-22 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely.
6. Using the biscuit/cookie cutter, cut out some round brownies and generously frost the brownie cut outs.
7. Give each brownie 2 antlers using the pretzels.
8. Next, give each 2 eyes and a red candy nose.
9. Repeat the pretzel & nose steps with all the reindeer brownies. That’s it – your Reindeer Brownies are ready!
These Reindeer Brownies are super easy to make and just look at how cute they are.
My boys love it when they come off the bus to a fun after school snack like these Reindeer Brownies. Since this was my experimental batch, they got to eat them all!
If you need a fun sweet treat for all your Christmas festivities this year, try these Reindeer Brownies. They are easy to make and I am sure they will be a huge hit with everyone.