If you are looking for a super easy treat to make for the kiddos this Christmas, how about making these Rudolph Pretzel Treats. They happen to be a favorite in my house because they contain that highly sought after mix of sweet and savory. I made them as an after-school snack for my boys, but they would be a fun snack to send into school with the kids or even to bring to a Christmas party you’re going to. One of the reasons I love these Rudolph Pretzel Treats so much is because they are honestly really easy to make, not to mention totally adorable.
Rudolph Pretzel Treats
Here’s what you need:
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- Twisted Pretzel Sticks
- Wilton Chocolate Melts
- Cherry Sour Ball Candy
- Edible Candy Eyes
Here’s what you do:
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl per the directions on the package.
2. Dip 2 of the twisted pretzels about three fourths of the way up and lay them on a parchment lined sheet in a “V” shape so the chocolate ends touch. Repeat using 10 more of the pretzel twists (or more if you need more than 10).
3. Set a cherry ball on top of the point of each “V”.
4. Dip 6 of the mini pretzel sticks until fully covered and lay one across each “V” on the line where the plain end of the pretzel meets the chocolate part.
5. Place 2 edible eyes on each pretzel stick.
6. Put them in the fridge and let them harden for about 20 minutes.
Once the chocolate is hardened, your Rudolph Pretzel Treats are ready. This batch was for my kids because it was just a test batch to make sure that I could make these without totally ruining them (which I did…yay)! The next batch is going with me to a Yankee Swap that I was invited to.
I think everyone will absolutely love them!
These Rudolph Pretzel Treats are a super fun treat for the kids (and adults)!